Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our services, to administer your use of the services (including your account, if you are an account holder), and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our services.
- Information We Collect
When you interact with us through our services, we may collect or receive the following types of information:
– Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, credit card information, and IP address, which we require to provide our services.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to provide, maintain, and improve our services. Additionally, we use this information to communicate with you, for marketing and promotional purposes, and to track and analyze use of our services.
- Sharing Your Information
– Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel: We use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to help us understand how our customers use our site and to assist in our advertising and marketing efforts. The information collected is anonymized and aggregated for analysis. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here, and how Facebook uses your Personal Information here.
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights described below:
– The Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose what categories of your personal information we collect, use, or sell. You can also request the specific pieces of personal information we have collected from you.
– The Right to Delete: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
– The Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
Please note that to protect your information and the integrity of our Products, we may need to verify your identity before processing these requests.
- Control Over Your Information
You have control over your personal information and how it is collected, used, and shared. For example, you have a right to:
– Change or correct personal data. You can manage your account and the content contained in it, as well as edit some of your personal data, through your account settings page.
– Restrict or limit how we use your personal data. You can request that we do not use your personal data for specific purposes.
– Delete personal data. You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data.
– You can also opt-out of our use of your information for marketing purposes by contacting us, as provided below.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Children's Privacy
Our services are not intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
- Contact Us
The website created.co is operated by:
Everyday Drinkware LLC,
Doing business as Created Co
Located in: Costa Mesa, CA
Contact us through our website or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All elements (text, logos, images, sound elements, software, icons, layout, database, etc.) contained in the Site and associated sites are protected by national and international Intellectual property law. These elements remain the exclusive property of Everyday Drinkware LLC, DBA Created Co.
Any reproduction, representation, dissemination or re-dissemination, in whole or in part, of the contents of this site on any medium or by any means whatsoever (including, but not limited to, caching, framing), as well as any sale, resale, retransmission or making available to third parties in any manner whatsoever are prohibited. Failure to comply with these restrictions constitutes infringement and is punishable by law.
This Legal Notice is governed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
The information contained and accessed on this site (the "Site") is provided for general guidance and is intended to offer the user general information of interest. The information provided is not intended to replace or serve as substitute for any legal or other professional advice, consultation or service.
Created Co Cookie and Data Tracking Policy
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website, which we use to do several things, such as remembering your preferences, tracking your visits to our web pages, facilitating your log-in procedures, and for audience engagement and marketing purposes. We may also use web pixels (also known as web beacons or clear GIFs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Advertising or Tracking Cookies: These cookies are set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our site or engage with our content on or through a social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, to collect and analyze information about your interaction with our website, including the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, the operating systems and browser versions used, and other data. Google Analytics collects this information by placing a cookie on your device.
Google Analytics helps us understand how you engage with our website, which allows us to improve your user experience over time. The information collected by Google Analytics is aggregated and anonymous, meaning that we will not be able to identify you individually.
Here are some of the ways we use the data collected via Google Analytics:
Understand how users interact with our website to enhance user experience and offer more relevant content.
Evaluate the performance of our website and improve its design and content.
Develop targeted marketing and retargeting campaigns.
If you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics data collection, you may do so by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, available here: Google Analytics Opt-out.
We want to ensure that you understand how your data is being used and that you have meaningful control over it. You can learn more about how to manage your cookie settings in the earlier "Accessing and Controlling Cookies" section of this policy.
Use of Facebook Pixel
In addition to the cookies described above, we also utilize a tool known as the Facebook Pixel on our website. The Facebook Pixel is a tracking code which allows us to track and monitor the success of advertisements we use on Facebook and to improve the effectiveness of those advertisements by recording information such as the device you used to access our website, the pages you viewed, and the actions you took while on our website.
We may use the data collected through the Facebook Pixel to:
- Make sure our ads are being shown to the right people.
- Build advertising audiences of people who have visited our site or engaged with our content.
- Unlock additional Facebook advertising tools and strategies.
Accessing and Controlling Cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
- Remember your preferences and tailor content to you.
- Provide and improve our products and services.
- Conduct analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used.
- Perform affiliate tracking.
- Manage and measure the performance of advertisements.
- Measure the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns.
Thank you for choosing Created Co! This Shipping Policy outlines important information regarding the shipment of your orders. Please read this policy carefully before placing an order. By placing an order with us, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this Shipping Policy.
Order Processing Time
We strive to process and ship all orders as quickly as possible. Order processing time may vary depending on the availability of the product and other factors. Most orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Please note that business days do not include weekends or holidays.
Shipping Methods and Delivery
We offer various shipping methods to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner. The available shipping options and their estimated delivery times will be displayed during the checkout process. Please note that delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed unless otherwise stated.
Shipping rates are calculated based on factors such as the destination, weight, and dimensions of the package. The shipping costs will be displayed during the checkout process before you complete your order. Please note that additional fees, such as customs duties or taxes, may apply for international orders and are the responsibility of the customer.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing the tracking information. You can use this information to track the progress of your shipment. Please note that it may take some time for the tracking information to be updated, especially during peak shipping periods.
Some products may be subject to shipping restrictions or regulations imposed by local authorities or carriers. If any restrictions apply to your order, we will notify you promptly and work to find a suitable solution.
Incorrect Shipping Information
It is the customer's responsibility to provide accurate and complete shipping information. Please double-check the shipping address and contact details before submitting your order. We are not responsible for any delays, losses, or additional charges resulting from incorrect or incomplete shipping information provided by the customer.
Lost or Damaged Packages
In the rare event that your package is lost or damaged during transit, please contact our customer support team as soon as possible. We will work with the shipping carrier to initiate an investigation and find a resolution to the issue. You can reach out to us at email@example.com
We offer international shipping to select destinations. Please note that international shipments may be subject to customs inspections, import duties, taxes, and other fees imposed by the destination country. These charges are the responsibility of the recipient and are not included in the product price or shipping cost.
Changes to Shipping Policy
We reserve the right to update or modify this Shipping Policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the revised policy on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our shipping policy, please contact our customer support team for assistance.